About This Project
When you walked into this home, the kitchen and eating space was disproportionate. Today, there is adequate preparation space for cooking and baking, a gas range and a place that Highlights an antique Hutch that’s been with the family a long time. We also made the garage entrance/laundry room into a multi-functional space.
- Owner likes to cook and bake. She found the counter top prep space was inadequate.
- The previous circulation space was made into usable kitchen.
- Design intent was to balance these two rooms and feature the antique hutch.
- Laundry off the garage entry had insufficient coat and boot storage.
- Cabinets were added to provide off-season storage. Made space for four people coming in the door much easier.